ebay:63 Avanti R1

If anyone is inclined to bid on the 63 Avanti R1 on ebay (item#

110014793901) you may want to contact me before doing so.. This car has sat down the road from me for the last two years..

As it's been said, "there is no such thing as a cheap Avanti"

George Grants Pass, Or.

Reply to
George

John Poulos

Why does an Avanti "Original TurboThrust 289 cu. in Motor" have yellow valve covers?

I like the comment "Rust is not an issue on this straight fiberglass body!". True enough, but it doesn't really say anything... wonder if it has any hog troughs left at all?

Jeff DeWitt

George wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
John Poulos

The car has been parked under a shed roof with the windows open for the last two years. The guy who put in on ebay just hauled it to his location this past week.. And his idea of cleaning it up was to powerwash the outside and inside.. Having not been able to look at it before, I drove to the guy's place of business.. He has it parked out in front with a sign on the windshield with the asking price of $6000.00!

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
George