Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need help with Rambler Hub Cap ID
Hi, can anyone help me ID the year Rambler this hubcap came from? Thanks! http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/kls18v/?action=view
2
2

Hurricane Survival Kit
Hurricane's a comin', be prepared! Hurricane Survival Kit Toilet Paper................................check Bud Light.....................................check Keystone...
5
5

62 289 block
question for all you knowledgeable people.. is there any interest in 62 full flow complete engine blocks? I got 1 and unless son in law changes mind, got 2, both stuck, condition totally...
4
4

Free Free And Free VPN Account - No Cost ! Totaly %100 Free Vpn Account
Free Free And Free VPN Account - No Cost ! Totaly %100 Free Vpn Account Follow Link blow :

StudeDave retires
A number of us from the San Diego Chapter attended the Naval retirement of Studedave yesterday. With the exception of one problem, it was a nice ceremony and afternoon as a whole. We'll miss him, but...
3
3

Needing some parts
Hey guys... I'm trying to help a guy locate inner (or complete) front fenders for a '53 C/K body. Inners alone woudl be fine or very good complete fenders would also be of interest. Thanks, Lee Lee...
3
3

Saginaw power steering
Anyone has any Saginaw power steering setups for sale? I am looking for a manual shift ,power steering setup for a 1953-1955 sedan or wagon. If any one has the shift lever from the bottom of the...
8
8

101 Cars You Should Drive
Did anyone see the Speeds Channel's " 101 Cars You Should Drive. "? Many impressive cars but I was interested in the Golden Hawk. There wasn't much to it but, it was about Studebakers. It semed like...
1
1

Returning to alt.autos.studebaker
Hello This group was always a great place to talk Studebakers, and now that my daughter is driving the 65 Daytona regularly I thought it would be a good idea to check back in prior to needing advice....
13
13

Missing People
I believe that reason there are fewer posts is that many internet companies no longer support News Groups. I use AOL but when they stopped supporting this News Group, I had to log onto an alternate...
2
2

fast read
Just spent 5 minutes reading a week's worth of posts. Just as I suspected, there's still nothing here of interest. Jerry.
8
8

I HAVE PUT THE STUDEBAKER NAME BACK ON THE ROAD/WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !
FROM ANTHONY STUDEBAKER CEO. "STUDEBAKER EMPIRE[" enter supercar in search box] subject matter>>>HISTORY IN THE MAKING>> THE STUDEBAKER FAMILY OF WALKING DEAD. There are now vehicles in the pipeline...
3
3

Question: 63 GT Hawk
On a 63 GT Hawk right (passenger side) front fender there is 2 holes just below the air vent, my guess for a emblem. None on the drivers side, what emblem is suppose to be there? Rick ( I think I know...
12
12

THE STUDEBAKER SPIRIT LIVE ON!!!
OK I AM THE INFAMOUS ANTHNONY STUDEBAKER THE WEIRDO TRYING TO BRING STUDEBAKER BACK !!! All thoese who are happy that Studebaker is dead- gone- will never come back raise your hand'NOW THAT WE KNOW HO...
5
5

Studebaker Wagons
Anyone interested in the Studebaker station wagons should pick up the latest issue (Sept ) of Hemmings Classic Cars magazine. They are featuring all models of station wagons being sought after today...
1
1