Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

interior paint question
anyone know of a spray can color close to the grey used on '55 interior pieces? got a few things that need to be touched up (rear view mirror etc.) thanks nate
1
1

Another 55
Looks like N8's car, but way rougher. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net My Ebay items: Challenger (Green Wrapper)63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk #262 GT Hawk (Ind. Div)56 Golden Hawk
3
3

Weekend Follies
Heading out to the barn....6am'ish Have a short list this weekend... Prep for the 'Old Town Cruise' next Saturday.. Fix the timing on the AlliS ChalmerS. Clean up the shop. Start a new batch of...

(OT) Plymouth Owners Club judging guide
While looking to find the modern replacement size for 6.50 x 15 tires on the '64 Commander, I ran across the judging guide for the POC. I dropped the link, but those who might want to see it can...
1
1

unexplainable quote
On American Hot Rod when a flathead Ford rat rod dies on the road and said as they load it on a trailer: " These old flat head motors are really tricky "
10
10

Power Steering Pump - Cleaning
What solvent do you suggest to use to flush thru a PS pump? The front bearing on mine went south and I picked up a good used pump, but it had some dirty oil in it and I want to clean it out. BG
14
14

att. jeff Rice
Jeff : I tried to call your cell tonight but I get "sorry no longer in service or disconnected" and you never answered my e-mail ? I don,t have your home number or address . I wanted to confurm the...

2007 International Meet
What if they offered up an international meet, and no one wanted to host it? Looks like South Bend (SNM/SDC) is trying to push the Michiana chapter around.... This ought to be interesting!
4
4

Another new Bugsport!
Teds been busy, two in one week!

Another Shameless Promotion - Big Time
This coming week we willl be listing some new Bugsport items, one featuring the new 2005 Commander. Ted sent it down the other day and I think you will love it. Also we will have new mugs with images...

Studebaker poetry
About a month ago a friend of ours was showing off a book he had found. It was AutoLine o' Type by Elsbery W. Reynolds. It was published in 1924- had probably 250 poems each which ended with a...
1
1

Latest on Burned Hawk
Apparently, the insurance company decided that it was cheaper to settle with the nut then fight it out in court. So, I'm off the hook so to speak. Accordingly, my policy will not be affected, but the...
1
1

Anyone Know this Daytona?
Does any happen to know this '64 Daytona located in Newberry FL? nearby? Jim Bradley '64 Daytona HT "Rerun" Remove HAT to reply
15
15

Trans rebuild
Just got off the phone with two shops in so cal, getting estimates for rebuilding a flight-o-matic. Both around $900 - is that a decent price? Anybody have one for sale cheaper?
15
15

50 Starlight update
My 50 Commander Starlight is going to Oklahoma City. The guy wants to do a first class restoration of the car, bone stock. Glad I took it out for a 50 mile drive. Other than the rock hard old tires,...
3
3