Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Studebaker Treasures on eBay...
Cleanin' out the garage... 1/2 Ton Truck King Pin Kit, 1963/64: Item # 170561295364 & 170561295942. May fit other years. V8 Rebuilt Starter Drive for 12 volt Autolite starters: Item 170561301804 and...

FL state meet slide show
Here is a link to the slide show; you have to download a small viewing program but then it works fine. More pics will come soon, I hope. George

FL state meet
For those who still read this forum and were at the meet, thanks! I hope it was enjoyable. The meets are nothing without the cars and people! It was a lot of work and a big learning experience. Pics...
3
3

NDY-DYS
Been a while since my last post {any post} so I thought to try and turn over some dirt. Anyone planning on going to the Florida state meet? Don't everybody reply at once.. Looking forward to meeting...

1962 Hawk Hood{engine cover} TAKE THIS HOOD AND SHOVE IT!
Take this hood and mount it. I ain't a wantin' it no more. 62 Hawk hood plus the hinges and synchro bar. Not junk and has strong never bent corners. $ 225.00 Also have a dual x-haust rear valence to...

Yoohoo jimmyjim..
In case you didn't get the email I sent you...if it was (and I'll wager it was) you who posted about our meet on the Stude Swap page, please get rid of it...people are getting the wrong idea and I am...
3
3

WTB: M Series Truck, grill and valance below it.
Howdy, I am looking for a M Series Truck front grill assembly. I am located in central WI, but willing to drive a small way. Plus i have friends that goto St. Paul occasionally. I am building on a...
1
1

Nekoosa pumpkin fest Studebaker sighting.
Howdy all, At Nekoose (WI) pumpkin fest a couple of weeks back they had 471 cars in the show. I have identified the following Studebaker's. MY 50 champion street rod. 1921 Studebaker, Al Capone car....

LED Third Brake Light
I make this 10 LED Third Brake Light that operates on 6 or 12 Volts. The light has been designed to flash to get the attention of following drivers, and then after a few seconds it goes to a steady...
1
1

Almost dead..
OK Jimmyjim, I ain't dead yet, but so busy I probably will be by meet time. We have filled the two motels and from now on out everyone is on their own and the last minute people will have to either...
3
3

DO NOT POST HERE {please} We Be Dead!
I'm still kickin' N.D.Y. Preppin for Tallahassee. Bringing my car and a few NDY-DYS 2010 T shirts. Limited run. L & XL only. CHEAP price for CASO's I swear. Sometimes I think I'm posting to myself....

Attn STUDEBAKER GEORGE
Try these letters NDYDYSTTFSSM Saw a super nice 82 Avanti II {white, wire wheels, Navy blue leather interior at Dothan Alabama's Landmark Park car show yesterday. Folks were from Panama City Fl. All...

Pin Kit 1551279 ????
I just returned from a recent trip back east where I still have a few things stored. One is a Studebaker 1551279 king pin set including all four outer pins, seals etc. My question is whether this is...
6
6

attn anyone in central wi, Anyone going to nekoosa pumpkin fest
Yep its next weekend and it has been moved away from the underwater park. Just seeing if there will be any other studes out there. For me and my group of friends it normally marks the end of the car...

Fredericktown Tomato Festival Studebaker sighting
Sighted at the parade Saturday were 3 Avantis (2 were convertibles, I think only one was actually a Studebaker, but I'm not sure) 1 Daytona, 1 President, and a blue pickup. Since my Studebaker is busy...