after market rotor recommendations

for Subaru Impreza 2002 TS2.5?

A.

Reply to
Andy Leszczynski

just looking for an oem replacement? AEM or a company like that would be good.

If you want performance braking (ie. Big Brake Kit), then I'd go w/ Brembo, Wilwood, or Baer.

Reply to
WRXtreme

I need something cheaper/better that OEM, not performance.

A.

Reply to
Andy Leszczynski

Tough call...AEM MIGHT be about the same or less w/ slightly better quality.

Try Nopi

or vividracing
all of the above have what you are looking for. You might want to try
as well. Basically a quick
search should yield the results in which you seek.

Reply to
WRXtreme