Baja seat replacements?

Does anyone else with a Baja feel like they are sitting on a giant pickle? That's the best description I can come up with.

The seats are hard was wood, and very uncomfortable on long drives. Anyone looked into replacements for at least the driver's seat? How about the leather ones from a H6, etc.

I looked at Recaro's and they run $1,000 or so, a bit much!

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Nickell

Edward Hayes

Patience my ass, Edward. (That was a pun, that's what hurts.) I've about 2,000 miles on the Baja but maybe my cycle riding will toughen the tailbone.

Reply to
Don Nickell

Too bad you're not gay.

Steve