Coding Remoteless and Keyless Entry On 1998 BH Legacy GT Drivers Door?

Does anyone have the a text that explains Coding Remoteless and Keyless Entry On

1998 BH Legacy GT Drivers Door? I did it to my old 1994 BG Legacy GT and the BH I have purchased has the same system but I have lost the text.
Reply to
Anonymous

On 1998 BH Legacy GT Drivers Door?

system but I have lost the text.

check

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Do you know the old keyless code? Apparently you will need to enter the old code to change it according to my Subaru dealer. I bought mine second hand & have no idea what the code is.

From memory its the following procedure

With the door open lift the door handle (can't remember if it needs to be locked) & hold a few second until it beeeeeeps continuously.

then press the remote button on your key and it should beep.

At this point enter the old code and it should beep a conformation beep then enter the new code.

Hope this helps

Mike

Reply to
mike