extended warranty price list?

Any idea where to find the price list for extended warranty from subaru?

This sort of thing should be available online but I cannot find it on subaru.com.

The car is a 2002 WRX and the new car warranty expired last month.

Reply to
peter

Yeah, it's not so easy to find. And if you were to find a price list, undoubtedly it'd be the "bring the lubricant and bend over" MSRP pricing from Subaru that you probably received in the mail from SOA.

You've got basically 3 options to nail down your warranty: The good one or the crappy one 60/80/100k miles and their corresponding years 0 250 500 deductible (I think)

Call Curry Subaru in Chicopee MA and you're likely to get one of the best prices on the Subaru extended warranty there or at least use that to see if your local dealers might possibly match it. They used to have a website that had the price list, but it's disappeared though the dealership is still around.

Also, technically, you have to still be in factory warranty to qualify to buy an extended warranty. If you're of a deceptive bent, answer questions accordingly.

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.