FS WRX /STi exhaust system and intake parts for sale; intercooler too

Guys, I'm trying to clean out my garage and I have a few goodies I'd like to sell off. My son is going on his second STi and of course, he has to modify the car. In this latest move, he's left me with a STi exhaust system complete with the piping, cat and muffler and down pipe. These had about 15K on them when they were removed, maybe less. Also, I've got a new in box Turbo XS blow off valve and a new but not in box, GFB Stealth FX blow off valve. All are on eBay right now under the seller name "omgb". The blow off valves are of course, mailable. The exhaust system must be picked up. I'm in Santa Clarita CA just north of LA. I also have a STi intercooler and plumbing that is not listed on eBay. It too is like new. I can ship that if you like. I'll take best offer on it or I'll swap in person for hunting equip.

Reply to
Reece Talley