Re: 2015 Subaru BRZ Preview

Pros: The Subaru BRZ, like its clone the Scion FR-S, is the product of a

> partnership between Toyota and Subaru. Steady on the road with sharp > steering, this great looking two-seater is remarkably easy to handle. Indeed, > the car really shines on the track, with enveloping seats and an extremely > sensitive suspension. However, the suspension is unforgiving when riding on > bad roads, which is the standard in Quebec... Cons: At first glance, the > interior is a little disappointing. The dashboard is ver... > Read More: >
> =feeds&utm_source=feed-HUBN&utm_campaign=feeds

"Cargo Capacity: Since the 2015 Subaru BRZ is a sporty two-seater, you can¹t expect much trunk room. In fact, the BRZ, like Scion¹s FR-S, can barely fit 196 litres."

Nonsense. The original Nissan 200sx / 240sx / 180sx were "sporty two-seaters" (technically both the Subaru and Nissan are 2+2 sports coupes), but with the hatchback rear there's a lot of storage area, and fold down the rear seats you've got a sports coupe with as much luggage space as many wagons!

In mine I once had (all in their shipping boxes) a tower computer, a printer, a 17" monitor, a scanner, a large flat-pack computer desk, and an office chair, still with plenty of room to spare.

"Comparing the 2015 Subaru BRZ: The Honda Civic SI, the Hyundai Genesis coupe and the Scion FR-S are just a few cars to check out in this sports segment."

The only car worth comparing the BRZ to is it's twin, the Toyota 86 / Scion FR-S. There's absolutely nothing else even remotely in the same league in that price range ... until Nissan gets a brain and properly reintroduces the 200sx.

Reply to
Your Name