Roof Mounted Clock

WOW, Not only a complete description of how to fix, but pictures as well!!! Great work, Guy's, Thanks a heap. Don.H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "GreenieLeBrun" Newsgroups: alt.autos.subaru Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 4:01 PM Subject: Re: Roof mounted clock

> D>> HI, I have a 2001 Subaru Forrester and the clock seems to have an >> intermittent fault. The "lcd" started to fade and now does not show at >> all. >> Occasionally, though, the display will come on and the time is correct, >> indicating an illumination fault, rather than a clock fault. >> Appreciate any ideas, >> thanks, >> Don. H.
Reply to
Don.& Norma Hawksworth

Our clock had been out for awhile in our 2001 Forester-- everthing was just as the link said. 10 minutes and our clock is working again.

Steve

Reply to
SuperPoo