Supercharging?

Toyota did this on the '88 - '89 SC Mr2. Works quite well. A good kick in the pants when you floor it, virtually no gas mileage penalty just cruising. And no turbo lag. But HP limits at about 150 vs the WRX 200+ and the STI's 300.

Reply to
Kurt Krueger

My STi actually got slightly better gas mileage than my Forrester. But, I have to admit I laid into the throttle a lot more when I had the STi. And the STi was slightly more to insure. I wouldn't mind having a Corvette. But, I wanted 4 doors and AWD. The ONLY reason I traded the STi was because my wife didn't like the rough ride. But, she loves the FXT.

Reply to
chip