timing belt differences

I was looking up a timing belt for a 2001 Forester and I come across 2 different part numbers. Can someone tell me what the difference is between:

13028AA072 13028AA181

Thx

Reply to
jwise75

Email Jamie, through

. She will know or find out.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Reply to
Edward Hayes

As a followup, I checked the resistance between the negative terminal and the

  1. Someplace on an engine block
  2. Strut tower nut

In both cases I've got 0-0.2 ohm.

Removed the nut on the body and there is no leftover paint underneath. The nut was already greased. I concocted an extra grounding circuit from the negative battery terminal to another place on the frame, but I think that is extraneous in my case. Thanks for saving me $$$$. I've spent those $130 on a Second Skin Audio "sampler pack" instead :)

Reply to
Body Roll