What is turbo charged in the Forrester?

I purchased a new 04 Forrester XS and I can't seem to get anyone to clearly explain hoe the turbo charged works or what it means. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Richard Jones

The XS is not turbocharged. The XT is.

-R.

Reply to
Richard Chang

Did the salesman tell you before you bought it that it's turbocharged ?

Reply to
chester

I'll let the others deal with the fact that apparently your vehcile does not have a turbocharger.

But, if you're still curious about how a turbocharger works, go here:

Bill Putney

Reply to
Jerry and Bea