What not to do on an Airfield in a Scoob :-)

Clicky

Don`t try this at home !!! Bruntingthorpe Tree trimming :-)

Have a good one

Tim

ps it is my car

If you think you could use the video software program to sell almost anything on ebay or would be interested in becoming an agent for it please click on link`s on vid, 5 clicks from my camcorder to link viewable by anyone from home/ laptop,

Reply to
Tim

This one works :-)

Don`t try this at home !!! Bruntingthorpe Tree trimming :-)

If you think you could use the video software program to sell almost anything on ebay or would be interested in becoming an agent for it please click on link`s on vid, 5 clicks from my camcorder to link viewable by anyone from home/ laptop,

Have a good one Tim

Reply to
Tim

Don`t try this at home !!! Bruntingthorpe Tree trimming :-)

or

Tim

Reply to
Tim