Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bunch of new Subaru videos

1998 Subaru Outback front brake calipers
Hey everyone...my daughter on big island Hawaii bought a 1998 Subaru Outback and is having brake caliper and possible rotor problems. Does anyone know if this model has dual or single caliper pistons?...
2
2

What is the last number on my tire size?
Hi All, My current tires are: P225/60 R16 97T What does the "97T" stand for? Many thanks, -T
2
2

which quiet tires?
Forrester 2006 My mechanic says these are the two quietest P225/50 R16 tires Which one of these would be a quieter tire? Do you guys have a preference? thanks, -T
3
3

Wheel bearings?
Hi All, Subi Forester 2006 How often should I change my wheel bearings? Many thanks, -T
3
3

Subiefest
2
2

CodeLink or other steering angle sensor on 2010 Outback?
I have a 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5I Premium which was purchased used. From the beginning, there has been some steering wheel vibration at 70+ MPH. Wheel alignment and tire balance all checked out OK....

Rhombus Rotary
Maybe something to replace the Wankel <> Whatever happened to the CVT, continuously variable transmission?
5
5

2016 Outback 3.6 dashboard
This seems a bit strange. I have had this Outback since new, and have not seen this dash warning before. Nor can I find it in my user manuals. Nor on the web. It is a yellow possible lower case 'i'...
9
9

Duracell batteries
I have run across a few complaints about Duracell batteries, of various sizes, leaking and ruining devices. I seem to mostly have Energizer batteries in the few things I've checked, although all my...
1
1

Touch-up paint quandary
I'd like to fix some minor scratches on my car with a dealer supplied touch-up paint set, but this one came with only pictoral instructions without any narrative. It's mostly self-explanatory though,...
4
4

Subaru +? Toyota, rumors about turbo ressistance
There are rumors that Mercedes + a big firm in turbochargers, make an addition of an electrical motor that reduces or eliminate the lag in the power supply. There are rumors, too, that new motors...
6
6

Engine Immobilizer and Key Battery
Got a 2017 Forester with remote keyless entry but NOT push button start. If the battery in the key cap drains so low that the key push buttons won't lock/unlock the door, can the engine still...
5
5

Wheel alignment specs?
So the shop where I get my tires changed also does an alignment check whenever I go there. Obviously they're trying to make a little extra money off of me, so they keep telling me that my Tribeca's...
1
1

Scotty Kilmer on Subaru's
Watch This Before Buying a Subaru, DIY and car repair with Scotty Kilmer. Subaru car review. Best Subaru car to buy. Buying a new Subaru. Buying a used Subaru. Should I buy a Subaru. Why subaru parts...
10
10