Crysler Voyager Immobiliser Problem

I have a Crysler Voyager from 1998 . There's been an intermittant problem with the immobiliser since I got the car one year ago . Now it's happening very often . I go to start the car , after a few failed attempts at starting , it immobilises itself and nothing I can do to get it started until a couple of days have passed , or maybe rehook the battery ... I don't know .

I wonder has anybody heard about this kind of fault with the Voyager . Where should I go on the Web or news scene , for expertese / help . I'm a fairly competent DIY / electrician , with a fair bit of 12V experience .

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris