Das ist British quality!

A "poor" guy locked out of his Range Rover found a way to get in:

Fiskars to the rescue!

Reply to
aglyport

tough glass! bad luck if a Russian highway patrol smashes a villain's head against the window

Reply to
pedro1492

hardened criminal against hardened glass! it turned out that the guy with an axe is a bit of a moron: firstly he has an aftermarket setellite alarm system that most likely locked him in, and, secondly, the car never saw a local dealer. Fuck knows where that rover was serviced and how. In any event, I have to apologize to land rover hq.

Reply to
sndive