I want one...

1946/1947 Ford pickup truck, Mack pickup truck, International Harvester van like the one Clint Eastwood was riding in, in the Escape from Alcatraz movie, Crosley station wagon, Divco milk truck, I want one each.Heh, I am not hard to please.

When I was in the Army, I saw some DeSoto trucks. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

There is a snooty suburb city of Oklahoma City,,, people who live in that suburb city are not allowed to park their pickups in their driveways/in plain sight.They have to park them in an enclosed garage. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The same reason that all cars looked like melted jelly beans ten years ago -- fashion. I can date an American car from the '30s pretty distinctly just looking at a rear corner, but I need to see the front to know the brand (and I'm weak on anything other than Fords & Chevys).

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Speaking of which,,, Escape From Alcatraz movie has just now started on the AMC tv channel. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Which is just as likely to be a Toyota or Nissan as not, nowadays.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Actually, far more GM and Ford pickups are sold than Toyotae and Nissans.

Reply to
dr_jeff

Technically, Texas is a REPUBLIC. I have been to Texas (GTT) many times before, including ten months at Fort Hood in 1965.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin