Instalation

I have a 2003 Mazda 6 and I wanted to add a cassette deck to it. I bought the cassette deck on line and wanted to know, is there any way I can install it myself or would I have to go to the dealer?

Reply to
mcdelia1201

I have a 2003 Mazda 6 and I wanted to add a cassette deck to it. I bought the cassette deck on line and wanted to know, is there any way I can install it myself or would I have to go to the dealer?

Reply to
mcdelia1201

When you bought the deck, did you order a wiring harness for it? And is it a harness that is specific to your car, or did the dealer only have a generic patch-in one?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey