Mobil 1 oil ?

I have been using Mobil 1 5w-30 in my 2000 Honda Accord since new but wondered if I would be better off using the 0w-20 or 0w-40 ( which weren't available at the time I originally purchased the vehicle) . I live in Atlanta GA and the traffic is usually bad .

Reply to
nospam4me

The 5w-30 is all you will ever need in this part of the world. The "0" weights would be better suited to colder climates. With the oil you have serviced at recommended intervals, your Honda will probably outlive you and some of your heirs.

Reply to
lugnut

Heh. The guy down my avenue used ATF... and gets super fuel mileages.

Reply to
Indian Summer