P1388 on my 2003 GrandCaravan

My 2003 Grandcaravan will crank but will not start. The car odo give my problem code P1388, but OBDII scaneer shows "Pass" with no trouble code returned. Already swapped the ASD relay with a confirmed good one, but the car still won't start. The battery ground terminal was heavily corroded, but was cleaned. The ASD realy seems to click when the iginition key is turned to "run". This a a hair puller! Please help. Andy.

Reply to
Andy

try reseting the bcm/ disconnect the battery for 5 minuts/and retry starting/russ may be a theft lock condition

Reply to
glovemax5