radiatorbarn.com reputable?

hi, is radiatorbarn.com reputable? do they have easy return policy? i am in need of a new radiator for an 88 taurus 3.0L v6 w/air con

thanks

Reply to
me

I bought a radiator from them. It seemed to be as good as the orginal Toyota used. It was made in Taiwan, not the PRC. Don't know about their return policy, that information should be on their website. Chas Hurst

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Assuming *anyone* makes one for your car!

Reply to
The Masked Marvel

When I needed an new radiator for my '88 GMC Safari a few years ago, I opted for the all metal one at a greater cost over the aluminum/plastic one. It didn't cool that well and leaked after about three years. Luckily the shop warranteed it and put in an aluminum/plastic radiator which cooled better and didn't give me any problems up to the time I sold the van. Sooo, I wouldn't be too sure that just because it's all metal it's better.

Spudston

Reply to
Spudston

That would be enough to make me stay away from them. I certainly wouldn't put any parts in my car that wasn't made in North America, Japan, or Europe.

Reply to
Childfree Scott