transponder key situation, but no key: Ford Explorer

I can't believe I wasted this much time talking to a troll that has not a single positive/usefull thing to say.

Reply to
dnoyeB

Yep I am goin to TOP POST THIS. Nehmo, I am a 2000 Ford Ranger Owner, suffice it to say you have to have 2 keys if you want to program a key for yourself. If you dont, well see you at the dealership. I am also located in Eastern Kansas, but it works the same no matter where you are in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. I am not exactly sure what the newest cars have on them now, but that DOESNT MATTER. We are talking about a '01' Ford Explorer, not a GM vehicle. This damn post has gotten out of control here. If you have 2 programmed keys for the vehicle in question then it will take about 10min to program a new key (UP TO 8 KEYS CAN BE PROGRAMMED) I have done this on my truck so I can have 4 keys, its simple and if you can READ the owners manual, then this post can DIE. Ok PK

Reply to
pkurtz2

if your going to put it that way and also cross-post ?

---snip---

Reply to
'Key