USURPER floats plan to tax cars by the mile

I believe I saw that since 9/11 we have given Pakistan over $18 billion in foreign aid. I suspect we have a lot of other freeloaders on our foreign aid list, not to mention the money that is wasted by the government domestically.

Maybe the infamous 535 +1 could rein in the spending and get rid of or decrease greatly some of the taxes

Reply to
hls

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Label this one "DREAMER"! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

How long have you lived here?

Reply to
aemeijers

Why ever should they? Who'd pay a congressman to be exempted from a tax _cut_ ??

Reply to
AMuzi

Its' not just the 240V outlet. It requires a different charger then the one that comes with the car. That costs something like another 1 or 2 thou$and.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

This kind of crap is driven more by the technology companies that stand to make big $buck$ selling equipment then any true need for such a system. Follow the money.....

Reply to
Ashton Crusher