Yeah, right...was: Vests

Visit
to buy the obligatory High Visibility Vests>in great prices!

> >Test us at:

(Sorry, I had to see the humor in this...)

Yeah, right .pl domain is Poland.

I'm going to buy a Polish High Visibility Vest?

Is the orange on the inside?

No offense intended to those of Polish descent...offense intended to original SPAMMER.

_Don (European Mutt) Don Byrer Electronics Technician/Friendly but Sarcastic Pilot FAA Airways Facilites/Tech Ops, RADAR/Data/Comm @ CLE Amateur Radio KJ5KB Instrument Pilot Commercial Student PP-ASEL 30 Jan 2005 "-IA" 25 Mar 2005 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
kj5kb