Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Clarkson sorry for calling Brown ''one eyed Scottish idiot''
I am Scots Irish by Ancestry.I think I will stop watching Top needs to fire that arrogant Jeremy Clarkson! cuhulin
3
3

03 Kia Reo 4cyl
Customer complaint CEL on. Went to Zone, they scanned said bad MAF, he put a used one on, same problem. We scanned, came up with 2 codes: P1166 - Manufacturer control fuel/metering code P0101 - MAF...
1
1

Re: & 1 Samuel 25v42
Please don't post this (religious) drivel here. Everyone knows that religion is is a failed concept and the bible is just a made up fairy tale that has resulted in millions of deaths and untold...

Mississippi Roads
program is on a local Jackson tv station. Mississippi Roads Casey Jones; Habitat for Humanity, Luka Bruce Gurner discusses the wreck of engineer Casey Jones cuhulin

Wheelin n Dealin.
That will never happen to me.I like my old wrecks and I will keep them till the day I croak. cuhulin
3
3

Re: Motortrend article: 100 MPG+ Chevy Volt, GM's "Moon Shot"
You mean like Toyota, Honda and every other manufacture has been doing for the past ten years, selling the vehicles buyers wanted to buy? Honda even tried to make a "truck" out of a car, because THAT...
22
22

does anyone make stainless steel exhaust studs?
subject line says all... am getting a pair of "cast headers" for my Stude project and would like to use stainless studs with brass nuts for the manifold to downpipe connection. The stock pieces used...
8
8

Station: Doctor Injuried in Apparent Lexus Blast.(Arkancide???)
About seven or eight something years ago, a Chrysler/Dodge electric vehicle in Florida shorted out while it was being recharged in a almost burnt theie whole house down. I don't ever want a hybrid or...
7
7

Car won't start -- but only sometimes
1999 Ford Taurus Stationwagon. Automatic. 130k or so miles. Lately, it occasionally refuses to start. I turn the key, and I hear a click, and the radio and lights turn off, and it doesn't turn over....
9
9

What is a 96 Ford Mustang GT 2.6L worth?
It only has 86k. Never been wrecked. Good condition.
3
3

Storing tires ?
Hello, When one stores, e.g., summer driving tires, outdoors during the winter when we would change over, should the tires be stored flat and stacked, or indvidually vertically (like the normal...
2
2

Futurama
I know that Futurama was first created by GM for the 1939 World's Fair in New York. There was, after the war, several futuristic "buses" that GM drove around the country to show people visions of the...
1
1

Oil stop leak for GM, worth it?
Hey All, I recently purchased a 1994 Cadillac SLS with the 32v Northstar v8. It has 25k miles and I purchased this car for snow bird use for a relative so it will only be driven 6 months out of the...
3
3

Re: Pottakauppaa
Ehk joillekin on syytt suotta viihteellistynyt ksite siit, ett olisin ollut kriitisemmin Riston teorioihin nyttemmin suhtautuva? No tss kun olen kytnnss ainoa, joka hallitsee ne 12 keskeisint IAEA:n...

2000 Mazda Protege ES: Cruise control just quit!!
all sudden my cruise control wont even come on!!! what thing should I check? what could be wrong? Sorry..... posting this in a hurry!
4
4