00279-1qt5w-01 synthetic?

========

If you give it a try, tell us how it works out.

Reply to
Built_Well

Oh, I am sure that he is VERY good at looking out for other problems, to recoup profit lost because you supply the oil.

night. He said it uses

not. Where can I look to

Reply to
sharx35

Easy enough for them to empty the bottles....elsewhere.

Reply to
sharx35

otherwise, the spray may

Also avoid getting

underside of the rocker panel

always gets rusty after a few

kicked by the front wheels.

top of the trunk gets

and the channel is always

between the trunk lid and the

eventually winds up lodged

Why do you HAVE to park under that particular tree?

Reply to
sharx35

Actually, if you could get a rubber sheet, maybe 5 or 10 mm thick, you could just put that over the trunk. No debris would get stuck then.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

On two new cars that I bought, I routinely received the questionnaire after service. In each case though , I at one point gave negative comments about some service that I was not satisfied with. After that point, I never received another questionnaire from them and no follow-up. To me, this meant that they are only looking for positive comments and didn't want to receive any more negative comments from me - it would have looked bad on their records.

Don D

Reply to
3D

That tells me that the dealer provides incentives for good customer satisfaction scores and the service personnel are trying to skew the scores, or they only provide follow-up during the warranty coverage period because automakers only send surveys for warranty repairs. I believe in rewarding service personnel for good customer satisfaction scores but the follow-up should be performed by someone who does not report to the head of the department being followed up on.

Reply to
Ray O