03 Corolla keyless entry - headlights come on (!)

If anyone else has a newer Corolla with keyless entry/security (RS3200), do your headlights come on when you use the remote to lock the car after you get out? I've seen this done on many other cars but it's getting annoying for me and I was wondering does the RS system have an option to turn it off? Has anyone else changed this on their Corolla? Thanks!

Reply to
urbanscene

I have an '04. The headlights don't blink on when I lock it with the remote, just the yellow indicator lights flash for a second.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.