1 Toyota Dealer better in SERVICE than the other?

I do have a home in Pa, but I never heard of a Lewiston Pa. I own a home on the outer banks in NC and one in Key West as well. I only Lewiston I know of is in Maine. Perhaps you are thinking of Lewistown or Lewisburg Pa?

mike hunt

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades

You are correct.

I was thinking of Lewistown PA. Having been to Lewiston, Maine, made "Lewiston" stick in my mind.

Thanks,

Reply to
Ray O

No matter I don't know him, where ever he lives. ;)

mike hunt

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades

The car business seems like a small world, I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks for the response!

Reply to
Ray O

When I was in retail I was Group Sales Manager for one of the largest megadealerships on the east cost, that sold just about every brand, is six states. I met a LOT of people during those years for sure, but I have trouble remembering the names of my

25 children, grand children and great grand children today. LOL

mike hunt

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

25 Children? I think your wife pre-qualifies for sainthood! Not only that, to be married as long as you have has got to be some kind of record in the car business!

With that many brands, I'm sure we know a lot of the same people. If you were in New England, maybe I know you.

Reply to
Ray O

Better read THAT again, 25 total. I had two wives, five children and yes my second wife of 35 years is a saint, the first a...... well you know

We operated in the mid Atlantic states and Florida

mike hunt

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

LOL! I thought you meant 25 total, but you never know...

The only car folks I knew from the Mid-Atlantic area were a couple of AMC guys that went to Toyota.

Jim Moran from Southeast Toyota is originally from Chicago, owned Courtesy Ford, which he sold when he went to Florida.

Stay healthy, spoil the grandkids!

Reply to
Ray O