2000 Tyota Camry 4 Cylinder will not start

Replaced the battery, no change, when I turn the key on there is one click and that is all. Checked all of the fuses, no problem there. What do I do next.

Reply to
Steb

Check to make sure the starter relay is passing power to the starter, and that the starter is getting power. If there is power to the starter, it is probably bad.

Reply to
Ray O

NickySantoro