2006 Corolla Owners Manual

Greetings,

Anybody know where I can get an owner's manual for the '06 Corolla? Just bought a used one without the manual. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
harpert1

Just a guess but I bet you could order one from your local Toyota dealer, or go to a scrap yard and look around. People crash them all the time. Good luck.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
nowhere

A used 2006? We thought Toyota owners keep their car till the wheels fell off ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You can buy one from your Toyota dealer. You can get a "free" quick reference guide on your car from the

website. Or you can check out listings on e-bay.

Reply to
timbirr

Confused again? You want alt.autos.honda...

Reply to
FanJet

"FanJet" wrote in news:44b42105$0$3652 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.sover.net:

No, you mean alt.autos.ford