2006 Corolla Owners Manual

Greetings,
Anybody know where I can get an owner's manual for the '06 Corolla? Just bought a used one without the manual. Thanks in advance.

Just a guess but I bet you could order one from your local Toyota dealer, or go to a scrap yard and look around. People crash them all the time. Good luck.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A used 2006? We thought Toyota owners keep their car till the wheels fell off ;)
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

Confused again? You want alt.autos.honda...

No, you mean alt.autos.ford
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You can buy one from your Toyota dealer. You can get a "free" quick reference guide on your car from the www.toyota.com website. Or you can check out listings on e-bay.