2007 Matrix, what's the (G7) package?

Toyota lists a "Seat Back Storage/First Aid Kit" package for the Matrix. First Aid Kit is obvious, but what do they mean by "seat back storage"? Are they talking about those large pockets on the backs of the seats that some cars have?

Reply to
Ernie Sty

There is a picture of it in the accessories page for the Matrix at

Here is a link to the accessories page:

Ray O

Thanks, Ray. I had seen a picture already, but it was too small and dark to make anything out, with your help finding this option on the accessories page I saw a much larger photo and a description. :-)

Reply to
Ernie Sty

Reply to
Ray O