Automotive: Where the hell did these things go?!?!

Spent three days looking for this schematic:

The Subaru does not have an intermittent function on the rear wiper, and driving along at night stopping every 20-50 feet I don't want to think of the rear wiper in the rain. So I found the schematic and started looking for parts.

Since there isn't any electronics industry in the town I live, (um, there isn't ANY industry, except for the Granola bakeries...) and Radio Shack doesn't really cater to hobbyists anymore, the price for the components, a 'breadboard' to build it on, and an enclosure came up to >$18. Then spend an hour or two building and testing, and another hour installing, and we're talking some serious effort here.

Why not just do this:

Whopping $9.99, with $7 shipping ($17) and 10% off just because (Use those coupon codes!) Shipped for

Reply to
Hachiroku

If you don't want to bother burying the box behind the dash, how about in the center console or in the glove box?

Reply to
Ray O

Interesting...your response shows, but my original post is gone!

Actually, after looking thisng over, the best place for the dial is where I have my cell phone clip glued. It had a nice removable cover and a good location, but I like having the phone to my right and that's where it is.

I guess I'll just tack it on the dash under the stock wiper switch...unless I move my phone...

Reply to
Hachiroku