FA: 1985 MR2 DP or ITA with 18' trailer Package

i guess I'd better have a look, eh? BRB...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think you should ditch that problematic Supra and buy an MR2 man. =)

Reply to
Josh

Possibly. I'd like a '91-93 (?), the 'coupe' styled one. Had a handle on one two years ago, again, looked nice but was whooped...

Reply to
Hachiroku

There's a 94 Turbo on

right now for 12K, might be out of your price range, not sure. Keep an eye on the site though and see what comes up from time to time.

I would get the 93 if not the 94/95. 93 had some upgrades over the 91-92 that are worth paying a bit extra for. If you're a fan of the car check out

Josh

Actually, I'm concentrating on getting a newer car before i do ANYTHING with anything else. We had a nice Mazda 3 on the lot, but it was an Auto and got sold (hmmm...got sold QUITE rapidly after I did a complete detail on it...seems to happen quite a bit when i get my hands on a car...)

Leaning towards a Matrix, but we have a couple of NICE Celicas available...

Reply to
Hachiroku