flv player

I see the new version of Irfanview has a FLV plugin player and it seems to work fine. The problem is I can't associate Windows to open the file with Irfanview's plugin. Irfanview's properties page doesn't have the FLV option and even if I create a new file type and associate Irfanview to it, it won't open the file by double-clicking or selecting from e-mail.

Is there a way to configure Windows to open the file or is there a standalone FLV player you recommend. I suppose a browser plugin would be acceptable but it must support Internet Explorer.

Reply to
badgolferman

Sorry, wrong group.

Reply to