Gave away one of the 'kids' today

An engineer from work took my Celica GTS today.

Of course, after a YEAR of trying to get rid of it here, someone from ScionLife offered to BUY it, but I told Randy two weeks ago he could have it if he came and got it!

Like giving aweay a kid. I really liked that car! I put a battery in it, and charged it up, but we still had to jump it to start it, and when it started it ran like a watch! A bit smoky, but the gas is a year old, and it needs to be run a bit.

The front brakes were locked up (good thing it wasn't the rears; he was towing it with a dolly!) but we got it started and mangaed to drive it onto the dolly.

At least, it just didn't go get crushed!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Not yet anyway. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yeah...I don't think it will. When he heard the engine running he was surprised.

Reply to
Hachiroku