Hachi, you'll like this...

My mom hasn't given up on her search for parts on the Corolla FX 16.

She's called all over, and all she gets is offers to *buy* it LOL

Guess you're not the only nut.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I saw an '87 in Brattleboro last week.

Guy was NOT going to part with it. Now, remember, if your Mom DOES want to seel, CALL ME First!

I'll come down and get it!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Those offering to buy it must need parts as well. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

LOL I know, I know! So does *she*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If I can't get the 'Hachiroku' running by the end of this summer, it's hitting the bricks. The body is getting in bad shape, sitting one more winter will probably be the end.

I'm pretty sure it will start; the alternator is seized and I can't get it off the car.

Reply to
Hachiroku

She may be willing to part with it by then.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®