Highlander Hybrid TPMS

I noticed on the toyota website that the highlander hybrid (base or limited) has a "-" against TPMS. Why is that so? Does TPMS become part of some other feature, or is just left out of the HH?

Reply to
USC Trojan

Good question! I wonder if the TPMS function is part of the Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management feature of the STAR, since that is not available on conventional Highlanders.

Reply to
Ray O

Yes, I wondered about that too, but I could not get much detail on the VDIM and what it does either. Yesterday at the dealership, the clueless salesperson said he does not know about the missing TPMS in the hybrids.

USC T.

Reply to
USC Trojan