keys

Amazed, I am. Toyota dealer wants $15-20 per duplicate key for a 2003 Highlander, provided it has no immobilizer system. $100 if it does.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

Check with a local locksmith. I recall some law being changed last year concerning the availability of proprietary manufacturer's info being available to locksmiths to cut keys.

Some senator probably got locked out of his car at his girlfriends place on the weekend and the dealership wasn't open.

Reply to
user

Wow. I pay $8 at the dealer, but it's not a 'real' Toyota key.

Reply to
Hachiroku