2009 Camry is Awesome

I just bought 2009 Camry, It is AWESOME, I Love it

Reply to
Sam

What is different from a 2008?

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

not sure, but the 09 makes a huge difference come to resell

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

What are your previous vehicles and how old were they when you got them? I ask because I'd like to know what you are comparing them to.

Reply to
badgolferman

That's because it's a different model year. That doesn't mean that there is anything different about the car other than the model year.

jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Maybe different lights, trim pieces, etc. Often there are a slight modifications to troublesome components.

Reply to
badgolferman