Matrix fault codes

Hi, Is there a way to get engine fault codes on a 03 Matrix? My Check engine light came on yesterday and I am curious about the cause before i take it in.

Thanks

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Many auto parts stores will lend you a code scanner. The manual with the scanner will tell you what the codes mean or you can look up OBD II codes on the internet.

If it is still under warranty, I would recommend that you do not clear the codes so that the dealership will have codes to read.

Reply to
Ray O