Natalie's Back!!!

So, when was the last time you had to tell somebody "Excuse me, but my eyes are up here..." ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

snip

Vive la différence!!!

JP

Reply to
Bassplayer12

Yep. Work wonders for promotion, getting off speeding tickets, getting served in bars, I know, because my good woman uses those tricks all the time.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Every day - hubby's a decidedly strong breast man

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Speeding tickets, bars, maybe, but I don't recall getting a promotion for anything other than busting my butt!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Maybe he means promotion as in "Eat at Joe's" strategically emblazoned on a T-shirt?

Reply to
Ray O

says...

Nah - all that gets you is double takes. Big 'brestesses' as my hubby and late friend Steve would say, are good advertising, but bad education

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Speaking of education reminds me of a high school biology class where the teacher was talking about natural selection and adaptation. Since it was an all-male high school, the young teacher used mammary glands as an example. His point was that dogs, cats, pigs, have multiple nipples because of large litters, so when he asked why human females only have 2, someone in the class shouted out "because man only has 2 hands!"

Reply to
Ray O

ROFL! I'll share that one with hubby...and maybe a few others

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That might be near the top...or bottom of the T shirt.

Reply to
Sharx35

I see you're back, too. Now I'm starting to get scared. Wonder what goofy things they teach at the all-girl schools?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

After all, girls have two hands.

Nevermind.

Reply to
J Strickland

Why not DOUBLE takes? Aren't BOTH of them large?

Reply to
Sharx35

Natalie's back and there's gonna be trouble Hey la Hey la Natalie's back

Reply to
Night Spirit

O_o

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I swear Charles and I hadn't run away together!

GAH!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*fwapping incessantly*

Great, now I have that stupid song in my head

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well the fwapper is back ;-)

Reply to
Night Spirit

She's found that a Good university Degree, a professional attitude, and a good cleavage work wonders when your boss or the interviewer is male.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Next you'll tell me I got that primo job at McDonald's when I was in high school, because of my EE breasts, huh?

:-P

Natalie, wiping the excess sarcasm off her keyboard

Reply to
Wickeddoll®