Natalie's Back!!!

Funny, that's how hubby thinks as well...mystery and such

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Dream on, Corolla boy

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

GAH!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Sure is a lot more comfortable than my chest, I'm sure

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Let's see...if I take you pic off the web site, size it a little, paste it into this pic of Paris in a swimsuit...I'll get back to you...

Reply to
hachiroku

Depending on your point of view, and WHO is snuggling up to WHAT...

Reply to
hachiroku

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news:42eb05d8$0$1786$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

This is a great opportunity, why not torment the poor souls even more?

1) Take a bathing suit picture and edit it to only show ()() 2) Find, take pictures,of five or so other similar sized ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() 3) Edit to make them show all the same view, then mix them up all into one collage picture ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() 4) Upload and let the guys go crazy begging and trying to figure out which one is you for the next few years 5) Never tell (well, okay maybe leave in your will which one) 6) Heck maybe you could get a government grant or use it as a master's thesis or the title of a new book 'How to Make Many Men Grovel - a lot'!
Reply to
Unk

Do you go to gay bars?

mike hunt

"Wickeddoll®" wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

Now you've got the Addams Family song going through my head with Fwaps instead of claps.

Charles of Kankakee I been a BADDDDD BOOOYYY, Abbott.

Reply to
n5hsr

Gawd, don't associate me with that twit

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Dood, you *really* need to get laid. Like I said - breasts are barely functional fat & tissue!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But I like the Addams Family theme.

"They're creepy and they're kooky...mysterious and spooky....they're altogether ooky...the Addams family!"

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

bud dadadump bud dadadump bud dadadump bud dadadump bud dadadump

"She's black and busty. " "her fwapper ain't rusty" "She's really trusty" "It's our Natalie!"

"she take any crap" "she'll dish out a fwap" "she'll make you take a nap" "It's our Natalie!"

(ok, so it's really bad, but whaddya want? )

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

You're one syllable off there, Ford Comet boy

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Where can I sign up to be a guinea pig to try and figure out which ones are nat..er which one IS Nat?

Reply to
hachiroku

But they are so nice to look at!

Reply to
hachiroku

Sorry. I don't like her either, she's a royal Ditz, but...

Reply to
hachiroku

I'll never admit it

OR deny it!

Reply to
hachiroku

That's what I was thinking:

She's black and she is busty her fwapper it ain't rusty she's really really trusty and that's our Natalie

She won't take any crap she'll dish you out a fwap she'll make you take a naop and that's our Natalie

Better?

Reply to
hachiroku