Natalie's Back!!!

*looking down my blouse*

They don't do anything for me

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yet I'm padding her trust fund in August, by going to the yes-I'm-a-Trekkie-nerd-and-I-don't-care-who-knows-it Star Trek Las Vega Convention at the Hilton.

Paris' parents were stupid to leave her so socially and functionally incompetent. They should have taken a page out of Ron Howard's parents' book on child-rearing. As I've said before, they got it *right*. Ron and his brother Clint (Also an actor)'s money wasn't touched as they grew up. Their parents made sure they knew how to do other things, in order to survive after their child star work, in case the acting gig dies on them, and the family lived on whatever Ron's dad made.

Very smart people, those Howards. If the Hiltons lose their prestige and money, Paris won't even know how to flip burgers. Her sister is *way* smarter, though - and she's staying the hell out of the spotlight as much as she can. Good for her!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Like you could!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Much better!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Dun dun dun dun (Fwap Fwap) dun dun dun dun (fwap fwap) dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun (fwap fwap)

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Alrighty, then, let ME have a good look!!!! ;P

Reply to
hachiroku

Dare to dream, Corolla boy

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

'Scuse me for not being totally up on the Addams family tune. :P

(boy did you EVER just date yourself)

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Yes, but Natalie probably looks good in green chiffon when she dates herself.

Ducking the fwap.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Boy, do I feel a good FWAPPING coming on!

Reply to
hachiroku

tissue - with a very limited function

Hey, *you* were the one who brought it up, whippersnapper

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

WHOA, for a minute I thought you said Louis would look good in chiffon - what a scary visual!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, he set himself up - look at my recent response to him!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, you had to correct me...

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Get your arse to chat, young man!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Maybe we should take a clue from the guy tat tried to sell Cameron Diaz her own pics.

Hey, Natalie, you want to buy some topless pics so we don't sell them to Penthouse instead? Of course, you have to let us take the topless pics first. I can see that this plan has a couple of holes in it.

Reply to
J Strickland

Paris in a swin suit? Are there any pics of Paris in a swim suit? All that I have seen have her naked ...

Reply to
J Strickland

ROFL!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I TRY not to see her at ALL! But everytime I open the dictionary to look up 'ditz'...

Reply to
hachiroku

Wow, the same thing happens when I look up 's**nk'

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®