Natalie's Back!!!

She's as ugly as 10 miles of bad road. She's so skinny she looks like she's spent the last 4 years in Dachau and she purveys an attitude that is Coyote Ugly. Those kind of women actually turn me OFF. Willie doesn't want to come out to play around women like that.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Willie's wise.

To paraphrase an old Mad-Donna joke:

"What's the difference between Madonna and the Titanic?

. . . . . . . "More men went down on Madonna"

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Actually, it's the "OhMiGod!" lack of brains that makes Willie shrivel. How can someone with THAT much money be so freakin' DUMB?!

Either her parents wasted all thet money on those private schools, or...

she's a better actress than we think. But I doubt it...

Reply to
hachiroku

She has absolutely no skills of any kind, except prostitution. Her parents have done her a disservice by shielding her from the real world. Money or no, that kid has a hard life ahead.

She blew the headmaster (Pun intended)

She's really good at playing a vapid twit, I must say. Her sister is the smart one - Nicky's life is private, and she keeps it that way. Again I say, good for her!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, they'll set up a trust fund for her so she can buy her way out of anything...

Most likely! (I like the pun. I went to a private school. Before you get any ideas, we had no headmaster. So there...)

I was going to say maybe she's not as vapid as we think, but then I think about the tapes..."Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" Wienie...

Reply to
hachiroku

Talk on the street indicates that she contributes to the DNC.

Reply to
Sharx35

What a coincidence, since she's well qualified to work on the streets!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Then Willie definitely doesn't want to come out an play with a traitor like that.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

You probably got it over the Silicon blonde. Yours wouldn't melt over the frier.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

LOL

Thanks...I think

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Jesus Natalie, it's the form, not the function! When we want function, we work on the car ...

Reply to
J Strickland

That's cause you have some.

There is a cute cartoon of the little boy and the little girl, each holding their diaper open and looking down. The little boy says, "you don't have one of these." The little girl says, "with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

Reply to
J Strickland

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up

Natalie