{OT} alternative to killing babies

Pssst....keep this between you and I...don't tell the idiots that research for many of the inventions they adore came from NASA, the military, NSA and CIA. Shhhh.....

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

A towel was against my scale giving me erroneous readings. I compared this morning's bread (which came out picture perfect) to last night's and there's almost a two ounce difference. Everything is fine now.

Reply to
mark digital©

OK OK.....

Let's hear about your bread making.

You are making me HUNGRY.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I'm making pizza crust this morning for our world famous Friday night pizza pie.

Reply to
dbu,

I'm using a recently acquired BBCC-X20 Zojirushi. Now, do you want to know about the breads or the meat loaf with the delicious tangy tomato base glaze topping? When I took the meat loaf out of the machine's pan it simply blew me away. If you've ever seen Kayem's meatloaf at the deli, that's what mine looked like. Dense but tender, with a traditional curved sloped top, filled with sliced mushrooms and diced fresh onion, fine bread crumbs and two eggs, parsley, black pepper and salt. The glaze is a mix of ketchup, dark brown sugar and prepared mustard. When there's only 30 minutes left of the bake cycle, that's when the glaze gets poured over the loaf. That's it other than a quick clean up. When I make it again I will take half the glaze and add it to the mix from the beginning. Reason is my wife prefers the way hers comes out and that's how she does it. Gotta keep everyone happy.

Reply to
mark digital©

Sam's Club has great pizza crust shells in a box. They're frozen and ready for you to put your toppings on. Check it out.

Reply to
badgolferman

I make a sourdough crust with Italian seasoning applied. Sams Club has a lot of neat stuff. I go there somedays around lunch for free samples and after feel like I had a full meal, LOL.

Reply to
dbu,

I was about to ask you if you use flat beer in your recipe but I think I'd rather know your secret sauce.

Reply to
mark digital©

OHHHHHH Man......

I HAD to go to the web and research your machine.

that looks awesome!

and here I thought my three bean salad was good...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

High in protein, low in calories...if you get my drift?

Reply to
sharx35