OT: Another example of communism at work

Ever since Mother stopped touching me "there", I've got way too much time on my hands, so I've been hunting down left wing propaganda like this:

Next thing you know, they'll be teaching this crap in our schools, in an attempt to wreck biology classes that were fine for our grandparents, without introducing stuff like this.

Reply to
n5hsr