(OT:) DON'T EAT THAT PINEAPPLE!!!!

They go where the money is. Those unencumbered by having to write grants to get money all say it's normal.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I have never said our activities have NO effect. I just think the Pols and the scientists that follow them for the money are overblowing the situation.

Reply to
Hachiroku

That would probably be me...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Pretty much. The answer is homeowners - the largest point sources of chemical pollution. Golf courses are 2nd.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom