OT Don't mess with America!

Don't trivialize the vets on what they think about Iraq, especially those who've actually fought there. Most no longer believe in the war effort because they've finally realized that Bush is nothing more than a sunshine patriot and an incompetent commander-in-chief.

Reply to
rantonrave

Incompetent commander in chief?

Just think what we would have with the traitor Kerry or the dufus Al Bore...

ROFLMAO

You libs are really doing a great job in congress....just ask America...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

....and what have you coward liberals done for the troops?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Don't call John Kerry a traitor when you haven't experienced even 1% of the combat that he's been through, and I know you haven't, little boy.

Reply to
rantonrave

JOHN KERRY IS A TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

period.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Words to be expected from No-Combat Scott.

My sons and I tell young people who want to join the military to not believe any recruiter who says they'll go to Afghanistan instead of Iraq. But if they still insist on enlisting I tell them to choose the navy or air force to greatly cut their odds of being killed in Iraq.

Reply to
rantonrave

Ever heard of the Seals, lib......

god you libs are such cowards.......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

People in the armed forces tend to vote LESS LIEbrawl?DEMONrat and more conservative/Republican. THAT is a FACT.

Reply to
sharx35

That may have more to do with habit than choice.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, it has more to do with common values.

Reply to
badgolferman

That has to do with FACTS.

Most service members know how kookie you and your ilk are and vote accordingly.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That's much too simple a response. Real warriors think things through better than that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How the hell would YOU know, putz?

btw where is MY money??????

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I am closely acquainted with a real warrior, sot. You have never met one, and if you did, you would be unable to understand him.

Tell us about your military service.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'll be happy to....all that I can tell.

btw tell us again about your service....

Oh yes...you didn't.

June 1961 till June 1965

US Navy

2 1/2 years sea duty aboard the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier USS Enterprise CVA (N) 65 OE Division.

What was it you did again?

Tell us about your travels....LOL

Tell us about your imaginary worrier friend....LOL

Tell us again how you lied about your house....ROFLMAO

You pathetic little putz.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yes, I did, sot. I told you I never served. That pint of brandy you hide under the bedpan - ditch it. It doesn't mix well with your lithium.

And what was your job, in your imagination?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mop Jocky

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Everyone in the Navy is a Mop Jockey....LOL

Also everyone in the Navy is a firefighter....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Tell us about your job. You might've been a cook, or the captain's go-fer. The fact that a ship might be fired upon does not qualify you to comment on what it means to be a real warrior.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

being a meek little putz hiding your identity surely does not qualify you to do anything....

Reply to
Scott in Florida